Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

LOL awesome

Fucking awesome dude, You're my hero. The haters reviewing is just icing on the cake :P

I'd love to see more, so do it!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Niccccee

I'm not a fan of sprite flash but this was beyond just sprites obviously. I thought it was great but the story is pretty weird. Excellent job though, amazing fight scenes. They were a bit long but for the most part you kept them interesting.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

aw nooooo

Looks like my timing kicks ass submitting my power ranger parody, lol. I didn't even notice this on the front page. Raaaaw. Funneh as balls though. Excellent.

UFO Racing UFO Racing

Glitch

There's a glitch with the stats that kind of ruins the game. I don't know how it happened exactly.

I played a practice with one of the characters then when I went to play the actual game I selected a different character and their stats were all maxed out... so when I played the game there was no need to add any bonuses to my stats.

Other than that nuissance the game was pretty decent, a little boring but overall still decent. Graphics were excellent and it played smoothly.

Swords and Sandals 2 Swords and Sandals 2

Major Bug

When you level up and the screen to add stat points is up, if you scroll over one of the top right menus (stats,armour,etc.) then it erases the stat points you have remaining. Very annoying.

Other than that bug this game is amazing and would have been a 10. Very fun.

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Great Idea

It's an excellent concept. A major problem is the glitches. You fall through the lines sometimes and hit spikes when you don't even touch them. Without the glitches this would be a perfect 10. Great job still though.