Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

LOL awesome

Fucking awesome dude, You're my hero. The haters reviewing is just icing on the cake :P

I'd love to see more, so do it!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Niccccee

I'm not a fan of sprite flash but this was beyond just sprites obviously. I thought it was great but the story is pretty weird. Excellent job though, amazing fight scenes. They were a bit long but for the most part you kept them interesting.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

aw nooooo

Looks like my timing kicks ass submitting my power ranger parody, lol. I didn't even notice this on the front page. Raaaaw. Funneh as balls though. Excellent.

Madness Constipation Madness Constipation

LMAOMALOLo!

oh man, I expected exactly that and it was still funny!

Rebecca Rebecca

Wow

Aw dude I forgot all about this submission until recently, time to update the favourites :D

It's simply brilliant and hilarious. I could go on and on about everything I liked, but really I thought everything in it was awesome.

This is THE best "WTF!?" humour on newgrounds. I love "WTF!?"

Halloween Robot Dance Halloween Robot Dance

desperate attempt

A desperate attempt at the haloween contest... sorry but no dice. You're gonna have to take more time on a submission if you plan on getting it.

benjadaninja responds:

awwwwh somebody needs a hug, then a kick in the face!

enter the ostrich man enter the ostrich man

Whoa file size!?

Great short flash, I liked it even though I saw it coming. But wow, why the huge file size? I suggest you work on that...

New Numa New Numa

I just don't know...

First off it isn't funny. The only reason it would be remotely funny is because you are fat. Sorry guy but fat people are funny looking. Thats the only reason the first Numa Numa had any fame, it was more of a Star Wars kid funny -- the kind of funny where you are mocking the fat kid not laughing with him. The first Numa took all the fat kid funny and made you old news, therefore this one didn't have the same funny fatty mcfat effect. This was however, put together very nicely, so I will give you credit for that. It was well done, but if you are trying to be funny you failed.

Diceman and Cluppo Diceman and Cluppo

Pretty well done

It was well animated but a few issues. You should try to keep a constant lighting source on, the flashing lighting gets pretty annoying and ruins the animation slightly. Also the camera was shifty in some areas, you need to keep it still, any little movement is noticable. Overall very nice job, but not so interesting. You have potential to make something really well if you make the effort.

Zombie-clock-monkey responds:

Thanks, I'll bear those in mind when I make the next one.

Tribute to Steve Irwin Tribute to Steve Irwin

Come on now...

You can't ask for highvotes just because of Steve Irwins death. That is ridiculou. Anyone who votes or reviews this for anything other than the content and quality of the flash are what is wrong with newgrounds today. I however, will be voting on the flash itself, therefor I gave you a 1. There is nothing in this flash that deserves more than that.

AniGen2 responds:

Come on now...

you're a total fucking dumbass, but I can see where you're coming from on judgement reguarding quality and content.

But then again, you're a legendaryfrog fan - apparently you don't know shit about quality. so fuck off and kill yourself plz :D